The TRAC Athletic Departments will follow the set guidelines, mandates, season restrictions (if any), etc. set forth by the State of Ohio, the Ohio High School Athletic Association, local, county and city governments, and local School Boards.
Considerations regarding capacity, spectators, season length, COVID-19 testing, concession stands, and travel have been thoroughly discussed by the Athletic Directors and approved by the Executive Board.
Admission Prices and Policy Recommendations:
In order to adhere with the mandate of 15% capacity for our stadiums, gymnasiums, and fields used for TRAC competition, visiting and home ticket distribution will be determined by the venue. The number of tickets distributed to visiting schools MAY vary from one event to another in the same activity. Each school will develop a protocol list for purchasing tickets for all events based on these allotments. Parents of participants will be given high priority. Everyone must have a ticket for admission.
Because of the limited seating, we ask that ticket purchasers be considerate of others when deciding whether or not to allow pre-school age children to attend.
Most of our schools have decided to use on-line ticketing and limit cash exchanges for purchase. Check with each Athletic Department for purchasing details.
Do Not Try to Attend A TRAC Contest Without a Pre-Purchased Ticket.
Masks and social distancing will be required of all spectators.
Sub- Varsity $6.00
Senior Citizen Pricing – Suspended for 2020-2021
No Passes (including Lifetime) will be honored for the 2020-2021 School Year.
Additional points of Interest:
- Only essential team and school personnel will be permitted to attend scrimmages.
- No tailgating will be permitted on venue sites.
- The TRAC will allow 55 (as opposed to the 60 regulated) football players to be in uniform for both home and visiting squads. Social distancing of these athletes and their coaches will be enforced by all member schools of the TRAC.
- No visiting bands, cheerleaders, dance, etc. will be permitted for the 2020 Fall events. The reason for this limitation is the 15% capacity limits and the size of our venues, travel, and social distancing concerns.
- Halftime will be limited to 15 minutes plus a 3-minute warm-up for TRAC football contests.
- For some events, there may be split sessions in an effort to afford the opportunity for more spectators to watch their most desired event. A ticket will be required for each session if this the case.
- If a Volleyball event is a triple-header, the first match will begin at 4:30 p.m. on weekdays.
Commissioner Three Rivers Athletic Conference